Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busting Zynga's Published Crap Myths

Fourth Breeding
On this attempt I went with the same white Ram and a lovely Star Patterned Green Ewe. In this one I loaded the ewe in the stall first....
I just realized that I am going to have to also start paying attention to which animal I place in the stall first.... as in this one I placed the ewe first and the next on I am going to start placing the ram first. Will it make a difference? I don't know, but maybe that is one thing that can be discovered.

Of course I was disappointed that I got a white no patterned ewe, but that is what Zynga said to expect. "The pattern will be determined by the Ram" they said "The color will be determined by the ewe." In this case the color was determined by the ram.... first zynga myth busted

Fifth Breeding
Using the same white Ram and the same Star patterned ewe. In this one I loaded the Ram in the stall first.

It another ewe ... that is two in a row.


Oh my goodness... we bust the second myth that Zynga published as truth. In this Case the ewe determined the pattern


Sixth Breeding
Again I am pairing the exact same Pair as I would really like a ram with this star patterned. Again loading the Ram in the stall first.


Surprise, surprise its another girl... the good thing is Zynga published the other day that if you breed the same pair three times and get the same sex.... the fourth time you will get the opposite sex.


And once again it is a Ram determined base color.. I guess we must consider the ewe did determine the pattern color. We should also take note that the Star pattern is a darker color green.
Seventh Breeding
Still using the same pair with the Ram loaded into the stall first. According to Zynga I am going to finally get my Ram.
But Shock of Shocks .... Another myth busted....... Its a Ewe :(

Again a lovely darker green star pattern on the base of a white ewe.

I am still not sure what we have learned here.... next time I have love potions I will load the ewe into the stall first and see if that makes any difference..... of course it might be more fair to start the loading difference on a fresh set of sheep.... but I still want a Green Star patterned white Ram..... so I will continue with this pair..... except I will give away all the girls.... with the understanding I will need a picture of the animal when grown.........

No comments:

Post a Comment